Welcome!

Welcome friends! It's so good to have you here! The purpose of my blog is to share with you God's word and events in my life. My purpose is to give God all the glory which is due to Him always. Hope you enjoy! -Brady

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Civil Air Patrol

Cadet Airman Cutler reporting for duty! *salute*

Yep! I'm in the Civil Air Patrol. It's been tons of fun, in the 4 months I've been in. My rank is Cadet Airman 1st Class.

This is us doing "Flight-line"

We've had a good few months, by God's grace. We've had some trouble, we've had some fun, but the majority of it has been quality time working for the community.
One thing that I'm VERY grateful for, is that God has helped through all my tests so far, allowing me to pass all of them! THANK YOU LORD!!!! 
Semper Vigilans,
-Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment